SEPCO is a Sukkur Electric Power Supply Company in Sindh. They are not only supplying power in Sukkur. So It is also providing electricity to the different districts and cities in inner Sindh. There are some places where SEPCO is also supplying electricity Dadu, Jacobabad, Larkana, Kashmore, Kamber, Shikarpur, Sukker, Ghotki, Khairpur, Naushahro Feroze, and NawabShah. In this article, further I will teach you that how can you pay the SEPCO bills online via EasyPaisa and JazzCash. So if you don’t have EasyPaisa or JazzCash, go to your application downloader and download the EasyPaisa or JazzCash App.
So let’s get toward how you can pay your SEPCO bill online.
There are so many ways now in Pakistan to pay your bills online like K electrics which also provide the best range of payment methods, So let’s talk about SEPCO online billing payment methods:
Like the list above you can pay your online bill from above given payment methods so let’s talk about them one by one.
SEPCO Bill Payment Online via Easypaisa
EasyPaisa is one of the convenient method to pay your bills in Pakistan, So we put the step by step method is sections:
- Log in to your Easypaisa account
- Then click on the Bill payment.
- Click on the Electricity to go for the payment section, So make sure that you have a balance in your account.
- Click on the Sepco, after clicking on the button you will allow to pay the bill payment online.
- Enter your Reference Number or Scan your Reference Number, then click on the next button to go to the next section.
- Click on the Pay Now button for payment.
SEPCO Bill Payment Online via JazzCash
JazzCash is one of the easiest method to pay your bills in Pakistan, So step by step method is below:
Online payment via JazzCash
- Click on the Utility Bills, then must check the balance of your account before clicking on the Utilit Bills.
- Search SEPCO in the search bar, then click on it for pay your bill
- Enter your Consumer Reference Number which is written in your SEPCO bill, So make sure that your consumer number 14 digits.
- Click on the Fetch Bill button to get bill payment
After the 3rd step, you will get your current outstanding amount, So here you have to put your MPIN and tap on the tick icon to pay your bill.